Established in 2016 and based in Melbourne, Australia, Acurit Medical Communications Pty Ltd (AMC) is your premium bilingual Chinese medical communications partner. (We coined the word “Acurit”, which has the same pronunciation and meaning as “accurate”.)
The Founder & Managing Director Dr Mao worked in China for eight years in medical and clinical affairs, which means she understands both Chinese and Australian healthcare as an insider, so she can make progress with your project right away.
We deliver 100% on-time with ethical and high-quality services, and have maintained a steady flow of continuous business from industry, academia and government in Australia, the U.S., Greater China, Japan and Singapore.
Founder & Managing Director
Multicultural Business Ministerial Council Member, VIC Government
- PhD (Biochemistry & Molecular Nutrition), University of Missouri – Columbia, U.S.
- MA (Medical Anthropology), University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- MSc (Biochemistry), Nanjing University 南京大学
- BSc (Pharmaceutical Analysis), China Pharmaceutical University 中国药科大学
Professional Membership and Activities
- Eight years of scientific and managerial experience in Medical and Clinical Affairs in China (Senior Medical Manager, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare Asia Pacific; Head of Medical and Clinical Affairs, Biostime, now part of H&H Group, the parent company of Swisse Wellness)
- Diverse bilingual Chinese medical writing fields: nutrition, Over-The-Counter medicines, medical devices and prescription drugs
- Have studied and worked in Australia, the U.S., Europe and China. Have a deep understanding of different cultures and businesses
- Fully Chinese-English bilingual. Native speaker of Chinese Mandarin
After migrating to Australia in 2015, Amanda realises that with increasing business exchanges between Australia and China, there are ever-growing needs for professional medical communicators who are well versed both in English and Chinese. she founded AMC under this context.
In addition to her rich experience in Australia, China, the US and Europe, Amanda is well organised and meticulous at attention to detail with great communication skills. Customer satisfaction is of uttermost importance.
If you are looking for a PhD-qualified bilingual Chinese medical writer and translator for your project, get in touch today.
Page last updated: 5 November 2020